Easy Chocolate Fondue with Ghirardelli Chocolate to make any occasion a little more special! This fondue is the right amount sweet with the perfect amount of chocolate.
What is Fondue? Fondue is when you dip small pieces of food into a liquid substance. Our "go to" is Chocolate Fondue. However, we love making a meal out of fondue so we use peanut oil in our fondue pots and cook steak, chicken, and shrimp! It's so fun! If you've never had chocolate fondue PREPARE YOURSELF! This Easy Chocolate Fondue with Ghirardelli Chocolate is fantastic! It is the quickest treat you'll ever make- that I promise you!!
My friend Avery introduced me to this chocolatey heaven at a New Year's Party many years ago.....it's been a favorite ever since! It's not only easy, but it's delicious! I'm telling you....you'll be looking for any and every excuse to make this! We especially love it for Christmas, New Year's, and Valentine's Day!
Easy Chocolate Fondue with Ghirardelli ChocolateJump to Recipe
Put ingredients in a medium sized saucepan. Whisk on low to medium heat until all ingredients melt and incorporate together. We put this in our fondue pot when finished to keep it warm while eating!
**Makes approximately 3 cups.**
Add all ingredients to a medium saucepan.
Whisk on low to medium heat until chocolate is melted and well incorporated.
Serve in fondue pot. Dip raspberries, strawberries, pineapple, bananas, pretzel rods, marshmallows, rice krispie treats, shortbread cookies, or milano cookies in chocolate
- Serve with raspberries, strawberries, pineapple, bananas, pretzel rods, marshmallows, rice crispy treats, and pepperidge farm butter cookies & milano cookies.
- Extra fondue can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- To reheat you can use either a fondue pot or in microwave in 10 second increments. *Be sure to stir after each 10 seconds to prevent scourging.
- We don't recommend using a small crockpot to heat you fondue unless it has a temperature control.
- We have found the results are best when using our favorite fondue maker. It can be used for both oil and chocolate!
- Make a double batch....you won't regret it!
Easy Chocolate Fondue
- Fondue Pot
- Measuring Cup
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- 6 ounces Ghirardelli bittersweet chocolate
- 6 ounces Ghirardelli milk chocolate
- 1 1/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons Butter Real Butter
- Put ingredients in a medium sized saucepan.
- Whisk on low to medium heat until all ingredients melt and incorporate together.
- Put in fondue pot to serve.
- Dip raspberries, strawberries, pineapple, bananas, pretzel rods, marshmallows, rice krispie treats, shortbread cookies, or milano cookies in chocolate