If you like bacon and cream cheese, then you owe it to yourself to make these Delicious Cream Cheese Stuffed Jalapeño Poppers asap!
How to get the most delicious cream cheese stuffed jalapeños poppers
Wash Jalapeños. Cut them in half lengthwise and core the inside with a spoon. In a bowl, mix cream cheese, garlic, paprika, and shredded cheese. The mixture will be thick. Spoon the mixture into the Jalapeños. Wrap a 1/2 slice of bacon around each half, and stick a toothpick into it. This will hold the mixture and bacon together. Place Jalapeños on a cookie sheet that has been lined with tinfoil. Bake in oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes, or until bacon is crispy. You can also cook in an air fryer at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Enjoy!!
- Wear protective gloves when working with the jalapeños.
- After you've cleaned the seeds out if the jalapeños, soak them in a bowl of milk to pull out some of the heat!
- Thick bacon is ALWAYS a good idea!
- Crispier bacon is a must!
- Fruit Pizza
- Double Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Buttermilk Syrup
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Baked Potato Soup
Delicious Cream Cheese Stuffed Jalapeño Poppers
- Disposable Latex or Nitrile Gloves
- Jelly Roll Pan
- Cheese Grater
- Sharp Knife
Cream Cheese Stuffed Jalapeños
- 10 whole Jalapeños
- 10 slices Bacon
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- ¾ cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1 clove Fresh Garlic Minced
- ½ teaspoon Paprika
- Wash Jalapeños.
- Cut Jalapeños in half lengthwise. We recommend wearing a pair of disposable latex or nitrile gloves.
- Take a regular spoon and scoop/scrape out the seeds.
Cream Cheese Filling
- In a bowl combine and mix cream cheese, shredded cheese, garlic, and paprika. The mixture will be thick.
- Spoon the mixture into the Jalapeños.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each half, and stick a toothpick into it. This will hold the mixture and bacon together.
- Line the cookie sheet with tinfoil beforehand.
- Place Jalapeños on a cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes, or until bacon is crispy.