Another memory was from Cassie and it very well could be the reason she got married!! She was in college and none of her roommates (including her) had dates. They decided to order a heart shaped pizza from Little Caesars and Cassie made her famous caramel popcorn and pina coladas. Rex showed up with his roommates and she was so embarrassed that they were all home on Valentine’s Day watching The Bachelor. Hahaha!! That was night he tasted her caramel popcorn for the first time! Later he told her that is what sealed the deal.
Ladies and gentelman….all we are saying is make our caramel popcorn if you aren’t married and want to be. That’s all!
I’d say there is a pretty good chance any of the treats below will have the same powerful effects! Enjoy!!!!!
2. Mini Meringue Kisses by Bloom Designs
3. Matchstick Pretzels by Frenchie
7. Valentine Hershey Kiss Pretzels by Painted Confetti
8. Candy Dipped Cinnamon Bears by Pink Cake Plate
10. Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs with Vanilla Mousee Dipping Sauce by Over the Big Moon
11. Ghirardelli Chocolate Fondue by Live Laugh and Craft
13. Valentines Day Oreos by Sincerely Jean
15. Spritz Cookies by Your Everyday Family
16. Sugar Cookies by Frenchie
CAKES AND BROWNIES
22. Valentine Brownie Bites by The Happy Scraps
23, Red Velvet Brownies by Kleinworth and Co.
25. Strawberry Pancakes by Over the Big Moon
26. Pancake Breakfast for Two by Underground Crafter
28. Raspberry Coconut Cream Dr. Pepper by Live Laugh and Craft
29. Homemade Cherry Coke by Rae Gun Ramblings
33. Puff Pastry Valentine Dessert by Crafting in the Rain