Punch for a bunch is literally punch for a small army. A fabulous citrusy punch for a party or large crowd.
When I say punch for a bunch, I literally mean enough bunch to quench the thirst of approximately 50 people (if each is served 8 oz.). This recipe is great for a church function, wedding, or any event where you need to have enough beverage for an army. This is an old family recipe that I have been wanting to put on the blog for a while now. My husband and I were hosting a new student and his wife for dinner, so I thought it would be the perfect excuse to make it. My mom laughed when I told her I was making this recipe because she said it would make a TON of punch.
Non-alcoholic punch for a large crowdJump to Recipe Print Recipe
Step by Step of PUNCH FOR A BUNCH
Mix all ingredients except soda and ice water. Once thoroughly mixed, add ice water, and chill until ready to serve.
When ready to serve, place half of the mixture into a large punch bowl or drink dispenser with ice.
Add 2 liters of soda to punch bowl or dispenser. Serve and enjoy!
Looking for other ideas? This Fruit Slush Party Punch is also AMAZING!!!! Click the photo below to check it out!
Punch for a bunch
- 3 quarts ice water
- 1 can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 cans pineapple juice, 46 oz. size
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cup water
- 2 cup white sugar
- 4 liters Sprite or 7-Up
- Dissolve sugar in 2 cups water.
- Once dissolved, add all ingredients besides soda-pop and ice water.
- Thoroughly mix.
- Once mixed, add ice water and chill in refrigerator until serving.
- When ready to serve, pour half the mixture in a large punch bowl with ice.
- Add 2 liters of soda pop.