You’ve probable stumbled upon this recipe because you are as passionate about real mayonnaise in your potato salad as we are! Here is our favorite potato salad with Hellmann’s Mayonnaise we grew up eating every Easter. Jump to Recipe
Potato salad with hellman’s mayonnaise
You’ve probably stumbled upon this recipe because you are as passionate about real mayonnaise in your potato salad as we are! Here is our favorite potato salad with Hellman’s Mayonnaise we grew up eating every Easter. It has the perfect ratios of potatoes, pickles, seasonings, and sauce. This recipe will make approximately 25 servings (1/2 cup each).
Step by step photos:
- 10 medium Russet potatoes
- 12 large hard-boiled eggs
- 2 cup dill pickles, chopped
- 1 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup Hellman's Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp dried dill
- 1/2 cup dill pickle juice
- Hard boil eggs and set aside
- Wash potatoes and boil whole with skins on, medium heat 40-45 minutes, until tender.
- Drain potatoes and cover with cold water.
- Peel eggs and chop.
- Peel potatoes and chop.
- Add potatoes and eggs to a large bowl.
- Chop green onions and pickles and add to the bowl.
- Measure out mayo and mustard and add to the bowl.
- Now add the spices and mix all the ingredients.
- Give your salad a taste test to make sure the flavors are just how you like them and adjust accordingly.
- Put in fridge until ready to eat.
Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below if you make it!