Crispy waffle fry nachos loaded with cheese, bacon, and fresh toppings.
- 24 ounce bag of frozen waffle fries
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup liquid nacho cheese heated
- 1 pound bacon cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions chopped
- 3/4 cup fresh tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
Lay waffle fries on a jelly roll pan and cook according to directions on bag.
While fries cook, fry up your bacon and chop it.
Once fries are cookies, sprinkle shredded cheese and cook for a minutes or two untillmelted,
Remove fries from oven and drizzle warmed nacho cheese over fries.
Top with chopped bacon, green onions, & tomatoes
Drizzle with ranch dressing and serve immediately.