Chocolatey Goodness with the perfect crunch from Rice Crispies, soft pillowy marshmallows, and lots of yummy candy!
- 20 ounce bag Milk Chocolate Chips
- 4 cups Rice Crispy Cereal
- 4 cups Mini Flavored Marshmallows
- 1 ½ cups Skittles original
- 1 cup Plain M&M's
- 10 ounce bag White Melting Chocolate
Melt milk chocolate chips together in a microwave.
Watch closely and stir frequently to avoid scorching.
Pour over rice crispy cereal and marshmallows.
Stir until the cereal and marshmallows are coated with chocolate.
Spread evenly on a greased cookie sheet (I use coconut spray) or a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
Sprinkle with desired amount of skittles and m&m's.
Melt white chocolate chips in a microwave and drizzle over the candy.
Let cool, then break into pieces.