Make a Jar of Spaghetti Sauce Taste Gourmet! This is a fool proof dinner that your whole family will love!
Large Serving Bowl
- 1 pound Ground Beef Extra Lean
- 1 large onion chopped (white or yellow, I use whatever I have on hand)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons Italian Seasoning
- 2 Jars Spaghetti Sauce I use Ragu Robusto (sautéed onion and garlic) or Rao's
- 4-6 cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 8 ounce package Spaghetti or Angel Hair Pasta
Directions: In frying pan add ground beef, salt, pepper, onion, and Italian seasoning. Once meat is browned drain any excess fat. Turn temperature to low heat and add both bottles of spaghetti sauce and garlic. I always add about 1/4 cup water to my empty sauce jars, put the lid back on and shake it up and add that to my meat and sauce mixture. I hate wasting all of that excess sauce! Mix sauce and garlic with the meat and simmer on low while you prepare spaghetti noodles. Once noodles are done, drain excess water. You can either keep the sauce and noodles separated or marry them together. To finish I always sprinkle mine with a little white granulated sugar (optional) and top with fresh shredded parmesan cheese.